Hit Hard
“I can’t believe that’s you. It’s unreal,” said my best friend Sam in the video chat. “I… I can’t get over it,” he said yelling, his hands clutching his head.
“I know, right” I said in a mocking bubbly tone, playing with my long hair. “Who would of thought that my near fatal bout with the TG Flu would permanently change me into a total hottie?”
“Seriously, you’re a real knockout,” he said blushing, shaking his head. “I’m sorry. I can’t believe I’m drooling over my best friend.”
“It’s cool, Sam! Heck, I stare at myself in the mirror, all the time. Remember, you’re still talking with the old me. I just have a different body… a different cute, curvy body,” I said as I adjusted my perky boobs in my bra.
There was a bit of an awkward silence as I noticed Sam glaring at my chest. He broke the tension with a forced clearing of his throat.
“So, how does it feel? The new “equipment”, I mean? Curves? Different hormones? Everything? It has to feel weird, yeah?“
"It feels REALLY weird but I’m starting to get used to it. My body moves, looks and feels different. Lack of muscles is a downer.”
“Dang. That does suck.”
“It’s cool. These boobs are real nice and I think I’m getting used to having no cock. Playing with a pussy feels so much better. A million times better! It’s incredible! It’s lightning all over! Dude, you have no idea!”
“For real, dude? Whoa,” Sam said, looking away.
“Totally. I can’t really explain it.”
I paused. Sam looked a little uneasy again. This change must be hard for him too. Maybe I shared a little too much. I continued.
“The only thing I’m still really bothered with is this voice. It’s so… girly,”
He laughed. “You won’t be singing bass anymore.”
“It SUCKS. Oh and the hair. Thank goodness my sister helped with this crazy mane,” I said as I played with my long braids.
“When can we see each other again? You know, face to face? You’ve completed your change, so you’re not contagious anymore, right?”
“I got hit HARD with the flu. Rare case, they say. The doctors said that I could be contagious for months but… if you ever wanted to see what it was like on the other side, you could always take the risk and come over. Who knows, Sam? You might turn out even hotter than me!”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog