Big Boob Problems
“Look, I’ve become comfortable with my transformation. I’ve become comfortable having nice big boobs. Then, I was comfortable having really nice big boobs. But now? These things are out of control! They’re too dang large, heavy and a pain to lug around. I love them, don’t get me wrong but the greater they get, the more they hurt my back. Also, everyone stares at me! Guys never look me in the eye, try as they might and women ask me “where’d you get them done?”. Please. They need to stop getting bigger. Could you reverse the spell and change me back into a man or at least, could you please stop my tits from, well, expanding? The only support that I have that fits are the sport bras you bought me and I need two to do the job!“
“You were the one that wanted me to get a boob job, honey,” the man’s witchy wife replied. “I just made it so you could always be next to the biggest pair.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog