I Wish
“I said I wished to be the most popular student at school,” screamed Mark.
“And you ARE, duh,” said his older sister admiring her work.
“I’m a girl, Ashley! A woman! Are these boobs real, too, Ash? Please tell me these things aren’t real,” he pleaded with her sheepishly bringing a hand to his buxom chest.
His hand clutched the pliable mound and he yelped with a mix of shock and new found pleasure when he squeezed it. It was firm, large and had serious weight. It bounced and jiggled when he released it causing him to jerk forward and wince. His face turned beet red.
“My face! My hair! Am I wearing girl clothes, too?!? What the Hell did you do, Ashley?”
Ashley sighed. She knew that this was a possibility. “The cauldron interpreted y-”
“And my dick’s done! What the fuck?!? My dick AND balls are gone and I have tits and I’m a fucking big titted girl, with panties on and shit shit shit…,” Mark’s manic girlish whining was like a drill to Ashley’s head.
“Mark,” she grabbed her troubled brother by his slender shoulders. “Calm down.”
“Ash, I’m really scared. This isn’t right. This isn’t what I wanted,” Mark said, tears streaming down his pretty face.
“It’s ok. Just breath. I was trying to say that this is the way your wish was interpreted by the cauldron. What exactly did you write on the parchment I gave you before throwing it in?”
“Um,” Mark sniffed and wiped away his tears. “I… I said I wish to be the most popular… guy at school.”
“You said ‘guy’, right? I mean, you specifically wrote down ‘guy’ because you said ‘student’ just a minute ago.”
“Why should writing ‘student’ make such a difference,” Mark said on the verge of tears again.
“Because, you dork! ‘Student’ can mean anything to the cauldron of wishes and wishing you want to be the most popular ‘student’ gets you-,” she spun the lighter Mark around easily to meet his new reflection, his boobs swaying a little after he stopped. “THIS.”
“But I’m a woman,” Mark said feeling himself up, still not believing what he was seeing or touching.
“Yes,” Ashley said, in full detective mode sorting through a purse on the bathroom counter. Mark somehow recognized it. “And if I look through this wallet I’ll find… ah ha!”
Ashley flicked a driver’s license to Mark and he caught it. It read Mary Henderson. Same birthday. 5’ 7". 117lbs. A photo of a familiar female face. God, Mark hated that day. This picture of her was so bad. So rushed. No time to do her hair or her make up or…
“How? Um, what? This is me? This is me. I’m Mary Henderson. I’ve always been her? I… I don’t understand.”
“The cauldron is powerful. So powerful that it can bend reality to make a user’s wish come true. The only way you were going to be the most popular 'student’,” she said doing the air quotes, “Was for you to become Mary.”
“Girls,” their mother yelled from downstairs. “Breakfast. Mary, come on, you have practice!”
“Mom called me Mary, Ash. How does she know? This is nuts. And 'practice’? Oh, that’s right. I’ve gotta drive the team extra hard today. That pyramid needs to be prefect. Hope mom got those grass stains out.”
Ashley giggled at her younger sister.
“Starting to catch on, Mary?”
“I lead the cheerleading squad?!? Oh fuck, that’s so lame. Thank goodness I have straight A’s. Wait, I’ve never had straight A’s.”
“You’re the most popular student, Mary. You’re valedictorian, class president and head of the cheer squad. Not to mention you have one smoking hot body, little sister,” she said snapping her tiny panties hard against her butt.
“Ow, quit it,” Mary said rubbing the pain. Feeling her firm round ass in the process.
“But I still remember everything the same. Why can’t I see myself in those memories? I mean, why don’t I see Mark?”
“The cauldron can’t take away. It only adds. You have all your old memories, friends, relationships but the cauldron added Mary into the mix. No one will ever question it because to them, you’ve always been this way. Mary: you, the smartest, hottest most popular girl in school. Not a bad wish if you just give in, huh, old bro?”
Mark was glaring deep into the eyes of Mary’s reflection. Memories, new and old swirled in his head. Visions of his male self being fused with Mary. This body, this intelligence, this life. Everything about this was so much better and all of it felt natural.
“Wow, Ash. This is incredible,” Mary said relivied, hugging her sister tight. Her larger assets squishing into Ashley’s smaller chest. “Thank you so much. I guess this is the new me.”
“Yeah,” Ashley replied, smiling. “Let’s get some breakfast, sis.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog