Not Done
Lauren laughed at her former boyfriend struggling with her borrowed clothes.
“Uh, Nick, I mean, Nicki,” she said holding back a snicker. “I hate to break it to you, but your ass is starting to outgrow the old jeans I lent you.”
“I know,” she said with a grunt.
Nicki wriggled her round squishy butt while hiking up the tight jeans. With a final strong tug, she worked the seat around her thick backside and into place. Her ass felt like it was shrunk wrapped.
“Yes,” Nicki said triumphantly. She sighed and wiped a few beads of sweat off her brow.
Nicki moved her hands to her thick behind and squeezed.
“The doctor said the TG flu might effect my body long after my initial transformation. This week has been rough getting used to being a woman, but the fact that I’m not ‘done’ yet, sucks. Can’t believe I’ll have a bubble butt,” said Nicki, kneeding her fleshy cheeks with her slender hands.
“These things have started getting in the way, too,” she said, nonchalantly clutching her perky boobs and shaking them around.
“Well,” said Lauren, walking over to Nicki and planting a deep kiss on her soft lips. “It’s good to know I’ll have much more to play with later tonight.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog