Want To Be With You
Betty awoke to see the slender backside of an attractive woman.
“Oh, that’s right,” she remembered. “Sam really is the best boyfriend.”
—–
A week ago, Betty had to get something off her chest. After months of dating, she finally told Sam, her boyfriend, that she was bisexual.
“Yeah,” Sam said, rolling his eyes and hugging her tight. “I always sort of knew.”
“What,” she declared, wiping away the tears from her confession. “How did you…”
“Girl, I’ve seen the way you look at the well endowed joggers in the park. It’s the same look as mine.”
“Oh,” she said meekly. “It doesn’t bother you, does it?”
“Bother me,” Sam said chuckling. “Betty, it’s every guy’s dream to sleep with two chicks at the same time.”
“Damnit, you pig,” she said, hitting him. “I don’t want a threesome. Being bi doesn’t mean I’m sex crazed. I love you and I only want to be with you.”
—–
A few nights later, Betty came home from a long day at work. She screamed and almost had a heart attack when she saw a half naked woman going through her closet in her bedroom.
“Whoa,” she yelled, reaching for something to defend herself with. “Who the fuck are you? What are you doing in my house? Why the HELL are you naked?!?”
“It’s ok, Betty. Settle down. It’s ok,” the mystery woman was unusually calm. “It’s Sam. I’m Sam.”
“Whatever, weirdo,” she said, brandishing a curling iron.
“Don’t hit me, Betty! I’ll prove it,” the woman said, sure of herself. “Last December, I got too drunk and broke your Chia Pet. I replaced it. You opened it on Christmas Eve  You hate spicy foods and clams. Oh, and you have a yellow smiley face tattoo on your left thigh.”
Betty lowered the curling iron.
“How is… what did… Sam, is that really you” she asked and looked into the woman’s eyes. They were the same color and look of Sam’s. “Oh, my God!”
“What did you do? HOW did you do,” Betty was flabbergasted. She couldn’t help but ogle her boyfriend’s new attractive womanly body up and down.
“Some friends got hold of some magic spell book that can change the user’s sex for a whole day. I wanted to try it out before you got home. Guess it worked,” Sam giggled, shaking his perky breasts.
“Uh, yeah, it did,” she replied in a daze, mesmerized by Sam’s jiggiling.
“This is, like, the best thing anyone could ever do,” Betty said and proceeded to plant a deep kiss on Sam’s thick lips.
Now, morning, after a night of wild and crazy sex, Betty pulled in close to her half asleep lover.
She reached her hand around his feminine body, feeling his smooth skin as she grabbed one of his big boobs. She playfully gave the soft tit a few squeezes.
“You can’t change back too soon, Sam,” she whispered. “I’ll miss these too much.”

Comments

  1. OMG, love the girl groping her boob, post looks good, I like the layout of your blog, you can watch sexy videos here pmuj.info

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog